Gubi Multi-Lite Pendant Light
The Multi-Lite pendant light was designed by Danish designer Louis Weisdorf in 1972. Featuring a unique and playful shade, the design reflects Weisdorf's passion for versatility.
Multi-Lite pendant light
Simiglighting's Multi-Lite pendant light was designed by Danish designer Louis Weisdorf in 1972. The design features a unique and playful shade that reflects Weisdorf's passion for versatility: the lamp's base consists of three basic shapes - two non-removable cylinders and a hemisphere - framed by a thin ring.
What makes it special? The hemisphere is divided into two parts so the two halves are movable and invites you to play with shapes and light. Extraordinary Design By turning half of the lampshade, the lamp not only changes visually, but also determines the scattered light. Turn the two halves down and the lights will illuminate the ceiling, creating a welcoming atmosphere. By positioning the two halves upwards, downward light is created, for example, to illuminate a dining table. If the two halves are moved relative to each other, the light is scattered indirectly and the lampshade looks like a sculptural work of art.
- Please Note: Your payment does not include any customs duties, local taxes, or any other importation costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Size: Dia 38 cm x H 38 cm / ∅ 15 ″ x H 15 ″
- Material: Metal / Steel
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Finishes: black, white, copper, silver, blue
- Process: plating, polishing, baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We supply 150cm / 59 ″ wires. Can be extended on request