Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- In regards to
- The Multi-Lite pendant lamp by Simiglighting is a design by Danish designer Louis Weisdorf from 1972. The design is characterized by the exceptional and playful lampshade that reflects Weisdorf's passion for versatility: the base of the lamp consists of three basic shapes - two irremovable cylinders and a hemisphere - framed by a thin ring. What makes it special? The hemisphere is divided into two parts, so the two halves are movable and invite you to play with shapes and light. Extraordinary design By turning the halves of the shade, the lamp will not only visually change, but the scattered light can also be determined. Turn the two halves down and the light will illuminate the ceiling and create a warm atmosphere. By positioning the halves upwards, a downward light is generated which, for example, illuminates the dining table. If the halves are moved opposite each other, the light is indirectly scattered and the lampshade looks like a sculptural work of art.
- Please Note: Your payment does not include any customs duties, local taxes, or any other importation costs. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product size
- Size: Dia 38 cm x H 38 cm / ∅ 15 ″ x H 15 ″
- Material: Metal / Steel
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Finishes: black, white, copper, silver, blue
- Process: plating, polishing, baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We supply 150cm / 59 ″ wires. Can be extended on request