Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- In regards to
- Poul Henningsen was a pioneer in lighting design. He was one of the first to recognize the importance of light shaping, and in 1958, as an extension of his 1926 three-tone system, he designed the PH 5 pendant luminaire. Rooted in careful analysis Light-reflecting qualities, the PH 5 lamp by Poul Henningsen is recognized as a Danish design classic and stands out with its innovative, glare-free shape and uniform illumination.
- Please Note: Your payment does not include any customs duties, local taxes, or any other importation costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product size
- Size: Dia 30 cm x H 16.5 cm / ∅ 11.8 ″ x H 6.5 ″
- Size: Dia 50 cm x H 28.5 cm / ∅ 19.7 "x H 11.2 "
- Material: metal / brass / aluminum
- Light source: E27
- Power: 60W max
- Weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lbs
- Finishes: Modern white, Classic white, Midnight gray, Shades of blue, Shades of pink, Shades of green
- Process: Stamping / Die casting mold / Polishing / Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We supply 150cm / 59 ″ wires. Can be extended on request
- Packing size
- 55cm x 55cm x 30cm / 20in x 20in x 12in (Large size）
- 42cm x 42cm x 25cm / 16.5in x 16.5in x 9.8in (small size）
- Manual installation
- Mobile phone shooting video