Smithfield Ceiling Lamp
Smithfield Ceiling Light was designed by Jasper Morrison in 2009 and is perfect for a modern living room or kitchen, its simplicity adds a touch of elegance and elegance to cooking and dining settings.
Smithfield Suspension/Ceiling Light
Smithfield Suspension/Ceiling Light was designed by the famous British designer Jasper Morrison. The Smithfield family is named after London's Smithfield Market, and designer Jasper Morrison was inspired by what he saw as the industrial nature of the light fixture, combining an industrial-inspired design with a minimalist geometric shape.
Perfect for commercial and residential areas, this modern minimalist Smithfield hanging lamp/ceiling light shines straight down to create a cozy lighting ambience and is a natural dining room light! The minimalist design is paired with black/white for a simple beauty. Smithfield Suspension/Ceiling Light is available in both pendant and ceiling versions, produced using an injection moulding process for quality and aesthetics.
Buy Smithfield Suspension/Ceiling Light at Simig, great discounts and free shipping!
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Smithfield Suspension Pendant/Ceiling Light Product Size
- Small: Dia 35cm x H 14cm / ∅ 13,8 ″ x H 5,5 ″
- Medium: Dia 48cm x H 16cm / ∅ 18,8 ″ x H 6,3 ″
- Large: Dia 60cm x H 21cm / ∅ 23,6 ″ x H 8,3 ″
Smithfield Suspension Pendant/Ceiling Light Details
- Material: Aluminium, Acrylic
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg/6.6lbs
- Finishes: White,Black,Gray
- Process: Cutting, Plating
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email. Email address: [email protected]
- This order is not bulbs included.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.