The personal information we collect
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the site, we collect information about the various web pages or products that you visit, the websites or search terms that brought you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We call this automatically collected information “device information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions that occur on the site and collect data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages and date / time.
- “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
In addition, when you make or attempt to make a purchase from the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers). credit [[INSERT ANY OTHER TYPE OF ACCEPTED PAYMENT]]), your email address and phone number. We call this information “order information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping, and providing invoices or order confirmations. ). In addition, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- examine our orders for potential risks or fraud;
- Depending on the preferences you give us, we provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (especially your IP address). And more, generally, it can improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers navigate and interact with the site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). Do not follow
Please note that we are not changing our site's data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser. Your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that this information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us at the contact details below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we inform you that we are processing your information in order to perform contracts that we may have with you (for example if you place an order on the site), or to pursue our listed legitimate business interests. Data retention
When you place an order on the Site, we will keep your order information on file until you ask us to delete it. Modifications
For more information on our privacy practices, if you have any questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by our Email: [email protected]