Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- In regards to
- Serge Mouille designed his angular insect-like lamps as "a reaction to the Italian models that were beginning to take over the market in 1950", which he criticized for being "too complicated". The Three-Armed Ceiling Lamp (1958) is a suspended interpretation of its original three-arm floor lamp and maintains the kinetic and sculptural aesthetic of the original.
- All of his lighting solutions feature Mouille's signatures as a designer: the way the arms are joined to the diffusers, the washer and six-sided screw hardware, the shape of the reflectors and the refined lines of the steel tubes. Bulb (not included): 3 * 18W / E27. Made in China. • Three arms turn in different directions. • Shades are produced using original molds, proportions, materials and techniques. • Each lamp is stamped and numbered. Materials: Lacquered aluminum and steel with brass ball joints.
- Please Note: Your payment does not include any customs duties, local taxes, or any other importation costs. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product size
- Size 3 heads: Dia 150cm x H 32cm / ∅ 59 ″ x H 12.6 ″
- Size 3 heads: Dia 165cm x H 80cm / ∅ 65 ″ x H 31.5 ″
- Size 6 heads: Dia 220cm x H 32cm / ∅ 86.6 ″ x H 12.6 ″
- Material: metal / aluminum / brass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lbs
- Finishes: black, white
- Process: Polishing / baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)