Serge Mouille Ceiling lamp
Serge Mouille designed the angular Serge Mouille Ceiling lamp as "a reaction to the Italian models that began to dominate the market in the 1950s", which he criticized as being "too complicated". The Serge Mouille Ceiling lamp (1958) is a suspended interpretation of its original three-arm floor lamp and maintains its original dynamic and sculptural aesthetic.
Serge Mouille Ceiling Light
The Serge Mouille ceiling light is the perfect embodiment of minimalism. With his angular lights, the designer Serge Mouille wanted to break the stereotype of Italian "over-complicated" fixtures.
The Serge Mouille ceiling lamp is composed by lacquered aluminum shades and tubular arms with gold embellishment. The long arms and rotatable shades enable it to provide a large range of lighting.
The Serge Mouille Style ceiling light is simple and elegant. with its curved arms and a classy palette, The Serge Mouille 3 Arm ceiling lamp is perfect for modern interiors.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Serge Mouille Ceiling Light Product Size
- 3 Heads: Dia 150 cm x H 32 cm/ ∅ 59″ x H 12.6″
- (Arms with lampshades: 80cm+90cm+100cm/31.5″+35.4″+39.4″)
- 3 Heads: Dia 165 cm x H 80 cm/ ∅ 65″ x H 31.5″
- (Arms with lampshades: 80cm+90cm+110cm/31.5″+35.4″+43.3″)
- 5 Heads: Dia 165 cm x H 50 cm/ ∅ 65″ x H 19.7″
- (Arms: 85cm+76cm+76cm+70cm+60cm/33.5″+30″+30″+27.6″+23.6″)
- 6 Heads: Dia 220 cm x H 65 cm/ ∅ 86.6″ x H 25.6″
Serge Mouille Ceiling Light Product Details
- Material: Metal/Aluminum
- Light source: E14
- Power: Max 40 W
- Weight: 4 kg/8.8 lbs
- Finishes: Black/ White
- Process: Polishing/ Baking Paint
- Control method: Push button switch (not dimmable)
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email. Email address: [email protected]
- This order does not include bulbs.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.