Melt pendant light
Inspired by high technology, Tom Dixon created the striking Melt pendant light (2014), inspired by his fascination with the vacuum metallization process typically used to make sunglasses.
Melt Pendant Light
The futuristic Melt Pendant Light was designed by renowned designer Tom Dixon. As an unconventional suspended ceiling, Melt Pendant Lamp combines unique design and high technology. Its interior is like lava. When it is illuminated, it can produce the effect of melting hot blown glass with exquisite finishes. become very charming.
Available in Gold, Silver, Red, and Smoke Grey, the Melt Lamps Series is a great choice to hang it in your living room or dining room to light up your house. If you hang it in a cafe or restaurant, it will surely attract the interest of many customers. . It is mainly made of metal, PVC and plastic, with guaranteed quality and can be used with confidence.
Tom Dixon Melt Lamp is a fun and dazzling pendant lamp that will be the best focal point in any space, providing you with a soft and even light effect, allowing you to enjoy the quality of life that the lamp brings.
- If you want a combination, please contact us by email.
Melt Pendant Light Product Size
- Size A: Dia 18 cm/ Φ 7″
- Size B: Dia 28 cm/ Φ 11″
- Size C: Dia 38 cm/ Φ 15″
- Size D: Dia 48 cm/ Φ 18.9″
Melt Pendant Light Product Details
- Material: Metal/ PVC/ Plastics
- Light source: E 27
- Power: Max 40 W
- Weight: 1.5 kg/ 3.3 lbs
- Finishes: Chrome/ Gold/ Red/ Smoke
- Process: Polishing/Electroplating
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm/ 59″ wires which can be extended upon request.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email. Email address: [email protected]
- This order does not include bulbs.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.